Who is Terryw ?
Because of this he is probably the only person in Australia that is qualified to give advice on structuring from taxation, legal and lending aspects.
> Terry’s Qualifications include:
- Master of Applied Law (Wills & Estates) from the College of Law NSW
- Bachelor of Laws from University of New England
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the College of Law NSW
- Certificate in Foundation Tax from The Tax Institute
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) from AAMC
- Master of Arts (Japanese) from the University of Sydney
Terry was the first Solicitor in Australia to have been conferred with a Masters in Law degree specialising in Wills & Estates by the College of Law.
> Terry is a Member of:
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- The Tax Institute